Jeremy and I are sick and the baby is sick for the third time!!! She's finally getting better and we are praying for a recovery for awhile. GRRRR. I cannot miss day after day of work. However, I will do what is best for my child and I will not feel bad about it.
We were all feeling alright on Sunday afternoon and were able to go to Iowa State Society picnic in Ballston. That was nice as we got to catch up with some of the people from Senator Grassley's office that we had not seen in awhile. Elizabeth made the State Society's webpage as the youngest member. Too cute.
The baby is doing so great at Sandra's. I really think she likes her better than me! She smiles such big smiles whenever she sees her and looks a little sad to go home. We have noticed she is happier in the evenings on days that she is at Sandra's. She really thrives on the consistent schedule and loves all of the activity of the other children. I still miss her wildly during the day, but I am glad that she is happy around the other children.
Here's my latest school story...
Student A... "I don't think I am going to have a baby."
Student B..."Why not?"
Student A..."Well, all they do is eat, sleep, and poop. And who can get those things to be quiet anyway?"
I just found it hilarious that 5 year olds are actually having this conversation.
3 comments:
I completely understand the frustration of sickness. Jack has been sick all week and we are rotating days off. It's tough being gone so much, but you have to put your family first. Hang in there and hope you feel better!
Hey there-so sorry you were all sick at the same time! And Amen to doing what is best for your child! :-)
Love the story from your Kindergartner!
Is everyone feeling any better? We've been thinking about you.
Post a Comment