Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun times!


I am hoping that we're all on the road to recovery. Jeremy is better and the baby is so much less stuffy today!!!! I am hoping the three day weekend with lots of rest is going to help. It was yet another crazy week. I was exposed to viral meningitis and happened to get sick a few days later. I had many of the symptoms and was told to go to Urgent Care by my principal and office staff. I had a stiff neck and shoulders, a major headache for a few days, and just general aches and pains. I was also extremely exhausted. They called the ER to talk with them and they said it could be viral meningitis and to rest at home. They said it could have also been another bug or just exhaustion. Well, I do have a newborn baby and I am trying to keep up with 40 5 year olds all day long at my job. So, who knows. I was only worried for the baby but it seems as if she's doing just fine. Yay!




Yesterday, we took Elizabeth to the pumpkin patch. It was such a beautiful day and we thought we would get out before the weather gets cold. I am not excited for the cold as I have enjoyed our daily walks to the grocery store. I suppose I could still bundle her up in her snowsuit and carry her to the store in the Baby Bjorn. I dunno, we'll see. I am excited to see what Elizabeth will do when she gets to see her first snowflakes. Anyhow, she wasn't too excited about the pumpkin patch. She didn't care much for the animals this year. She wasn't too into the hayride. But, she LOVED the pumpkins. She was so curious about those big, round, orange things. Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

Glad ya'll are feeling better. The pumpkin patch looked like so much fun.

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Such good pics! We can't wait to take Miss A to pick out a pumpkin! Your pictures make me want to go right away. :-)