Monday, September 22, 2008

Four Month Appt!!

Elizabeth had her four month appt. on Friday. She did great. Daddy took her this time as mommy did last time and had also just taken off a day to be with her when she had her cold. She received four shots and dad said she cried for a bit, but settled down quickly. At home on Friday she was not really fussy and did very well. As for growth...she is a long one. The pediatrician showed Jeremy how she is totally off the chart. She is 26 1/2 inches and is basically as long as a seven month old. She is 15 lbs. 8 oz.'s. That is in the 90th percentile. However, that is all relative because of her height. The doctor said she is looking as if she'll grow to be long and lean. How is that even possible? She said it seems as if there are some recessive genes coming out. Who knows? She could plateau. This is crazy though. She also rolled over for the doctor. Good girl!! She has rolled three times that I have seen now although we haven't practiced too much because Elizabeth became very grumpy over the weekend. We're not sure what triggered the change, but Elle has had a rough couple of days. Friday night was horrible but we chalked it up to the shots. She pretty much woke up twice and hour all night long!! Saturday she was fine. We went into the city to watch Jeremy's softball game and she slept a lot, but didn't eat hardly anything. Saturday night was rough again. Sunday was very grumpy! She wanted to be held constantly and was crying all day. Jeremy stayed home Monday and I came home early. When I got home she had finally settle down a bit and is sleeping on me as I type this. Let's hope this is a turning point. Yikes! Her cold came back and I am hoping and praying it is going to go away now!! We need to take her back to Sandra tomorrow because she has no fever, but I hope she is a good girl for her.

In a onesie that mom and dad got in NYC when we were waiting for her arrival!I of course have a onesie that has the US Capitol on it!! LOL!




Here I am in the city! Dad had a softball game.

I must be teething. I am fussy and all I wanna do is chew!

0 comments: