Monday, December 15, 2008

Time is flying by!!

It's hard to believe that I have been waiting to head home to Iowa since July and now we're leaving in 4 days. I am so excited. I can't wait for Elizabeth to see her Grammy's and Grampy's again. She's so much more personable now. Last time she was home she was only 7 weeks old. She'll play and interact now and is amused by people. I know she is going to love her two very animated Grandmother's!! She's enjoying her first taste of Christmas around here, too! On Saturday, she got to go to my school's holiday party. I couldn't find a babysitter for a Sat. night so we took her along. She's so little so no one minded. I am pretty sure they were glad that she came! She got to wear her party dress. She was adorable. It was silver with white fur trim...too cute. Sunday, we went to a co-workers house. Maureen has a yearly tradition of making cookies and she invited us! It was fun and Elle got to open her very first Christmas present. Maureen got her a Care Bear! I know I loved mine when I was little. Elle already loves hers! She tries to eat her poor little face. Well, that's all I have for now. We'll have plenty of updates in a few days when we leave for Iowa. :) Until then, here are some pics from the recent events.



2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

I am so glad to have found your blog as well!! Elizabeth is adorable!! I hope you guys have a great trip home!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

She is just beautiful!
Have fun in Iowa! I feel just like you do about Audrey seeing family again. For us-it's been since May!