Saturday, December 6, 2008

6 months old!!


Our family!



Elizabeth turned 6 months on Thanksgiving! It's hard to believe. :) She is getting so big now. She's a giant..I have no idea why, but she already tips the scales at 18 lbs. 4 oz.'s and is 27 1/2 inches long. She's in the 95th percentile for height and the 82nd for weight according to the website that tracks her growth. She's been following the curve that she was born on. I keep waiting for her weight to slow down. Her height has slowed down, which is not surprising. At her first three appt.'s she grew between 1 and 2 inches and this time she only grew one inch from her four month appt. She's a chunky monkey but I am not too worried as she's starting to get very active and I think she'll thin out eventually. She definitely looks cute with all her extra pudge. She's proportionate still so she doesn't look extremely "fat". ;) We had a great Thanksgiving. My sister, Shawn, was here along with my brother in law, Matt. It was easy to cook the meal with all of the extra help! Jeremy made the turkey and Shawn did potatoes and brought a pie. Yum. There were also lots of people to play with the baby while I was busy. Elle enjoyed the attention too. She loves Shawn and Matt. She was so excited to play with them that she wouldn't slow down to eat. She also wanted nothing to with Mommy! She would get mad when I would try to take her. It's starting already. She's a Daddy's girl anyway. I am so excited that she'll get to see her other Aunts (Amanda, Julia, Jamie) and Uncles (Josiah and Nate) in a few weeks. I know they are excited! I know the Grandma's and Grandpa's are ready too! I don't wish time to fly by, but I am ready to see our families!! Here are some Thanksgiving pics!

1 comments:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Gosh-she is just so cute! Your family photo is so pretty too.