We're back to reality tomorrow morning! Grr. We have enjoyed our break and our change in the routine. I wish we had more time with our family as it just flew by. I know Elle misses her Grandparents. I do too! It was so nice to have quality time with so many family members. We were able to first head to the Mishler side of the family and spend time with Grandma Val and Grandpa Harry. We then went to the Templeton side and attended Christmas with Great Grandma Slach and Diana and Lisa (my Aunts). It was so nice to see extended family that Elizabeth had never met! We were then back to Grandma and Grandpa Templeton's to have Christmas Eve. We spent Christmas with the Mishler's. It was a lot of driving and a lot of back and froth, but it was well worth it. Elizabeth did an amazing job in the car. If I could just get her to sit in the backseat all alone it would be perfect. I had to sit with her the entire time! I am not complaining though because she made it all the way to Iowa (17 hrs.) without a complete meltdown. It was wonderful. Elizabeth had a blast with all of the new people. She was not shy and went to everyone. I enjoyed that because so many people got to spend time with her. I was a bit sad because she wanted everyone but me. She's been back to her momma loving self since we have returned. Good thing...I was starting to think she didn't like me anymore. I think I'll just let the pictures explain our trip as I am tired and have to work in 9 short hours. :(
Grandpa Tracy and Elizabeth at Great Grandma's House!
Elle and her cousin Gabrielle...exactly six months apart.
2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a good trip. I love the new blog title. :)
Glad you had a good trip!! Someday when you are back we'll have to introduce Elizabeth and Jace. :)
Post a Comment