Monday, August 24, 2009

One Awesome Summer!!!

I know I am not too good at updating this blog. I'm sorry! Here'a a short recap of the rest of our summer. After we returned from Cape Cod, we went back to Iowa for my brother-in-law's wedding. It was so nice to see family and we only wish we had longer to spend with everyone! Elle and I have had the last three weeks spending time together before I started back to work. We made sure to go on many walks, play outside frequently, and even took a trip to the zoo. I'm back and school now and Elle is back at daycare and it seems like we never even missed a beat. She has transitioned back easily and is doing very well. She loves the kids and Sandra and Elizabeth (her daycare providers). I am looking forward to fall and all of the fun events that it will hold. I love Halloween and have been searching for some costumes for my little love bug! Here are some pictures from the rest of our summer....

My little girl has four teeth in and is currently cutting 5 teeth at one time!! Soon to have 9 including one molar.
My sister-in-law Julia and the little flower girls! They are my nieces... Gabrielle and Isabel.
My Grandmother, Georgia, and my sister (Amanda) with Elle.



Wedding day...


My dad with Elle! He's a proud grandpa.


Stay tuned for 15 month appt. updates!


1 comments:

kathryn said...

Enjoyed the update and love the new photos...especially the first one of Miss Elle. She is so adorable! Can she get any cuter?!