Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Food...

Elizabeth has been demonstrating that she is ready to try a bit of food. She is an independent sitter now and she tries to grab for our food all the time!! So, she's been doing the cereal thing. She loves oatmeal cereal. She could take or leave the rice cereal. I don't blame her. It looks really boring. We've also tried some fruits and veggies here and there. She seems to like the veggies...like carrots and sweet potatoes. She is not a fan of the fruit. I did, however, try to give her some fresh veggies in her mesh feeder. She did really enjoy that. In fact, when I tried to take it away she threw a big old fit. :( She loves avocado!! Here's a pic.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

She's getting so big so fast!

You answered my question by posting on this topic. I wasn't sure if the mesh bags really worked, but she appears to love chewing on it!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Life Version 6.0 said...

You are so lucky she likes veggies and avocado too! Audrey is a big fruitaholic and she loves her mesh feeder too. She prefers for me to put apple slices in it so she can suck every last bit of juice out of it. I tried putting avocado in it but it made a huge mess and she just rejected it. Anyway, Elle is growing so much and I can't believe she is already into solids! It sounds like she will be a good eater!